ENVY provides an integrated environmental planning services to facilitate its Clients and/or decision makers by analyzing all environmental issues.Environmental planning experts of ENVY collaborate with Clients to ensure that all the impacts and environmental risks are determined duly in association with their proposals so as to realize their goals in compliance with the local and international environmental protection laws and regulations.
Ask a question to us!
Need urgent support?
+90 312 583 8800
Air Quality Dispersion & Modelling
The modelling studies are being implemented to simulate the dispersion of the dust and gas emissions emitted from different sources into environment. The studies are performed by using AERMOD software, supported by Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), which is acceptable on national and international scale and presented on the dispersion maps for proper evaluation.
ENVY provides the following services for solid
waste landfill projects
- 5Feasibility studies and preparation of preliminary project reports
- 5Site selection studies
- 5Mapping, geological and geotechnical studies
- 5Determination of methods for leakage and gas accumulation
- 5Evaluation of technology alternatives
- 5Preparation of management plans
- 5Preparation of application projects
- 5Preparation of bidding documents
- 5Preparation of monitoring reports
Environmental Permits & Licenses
ENVY has been preparing “Authority Approval Manuals” to define the requirements of the Turkish legislation and State Authorities for regulatory approvals as they may come up during the course of projects. These manuals provide a useful guidance in facilitating the smooth functioning of projects.